I’m proud to announce that after several years of pursuing the Board Certified Coaching credential through the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE), I was awarded this distinction on June 15, 2019. This credential means I have met professional coaching competency standards established by CCE and subject matter experts. Specifically, I have:
- Met educational and training requirements specific to executive, business and career coaching
- Passed a psychometrically sound coach-specific examination
- Obtained experience in the field of executive, business, and career coaching
- Professional peer references in each of the three areas
- Accountability to an enforceable ethics code
- Commitment to continuing education in each of the three areas
I’ve been practicing executive, business, and career coaching for years, so why did I take the time to obtain this credential? It is simple, really. The Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential is a mark of distinction for credential holders and a source of credibility for their clients. The achievement of the Board Certified Coach credential solidifies the professional identity of the coach. The BCC credential is attractive to professionals who would like to provide independent third-party verification that they have achieved certain coaching competency standards.
Career in Progress offers world-class executive, business and career coaching for individuals looking to reach their professional goals. Now with the BCC distinction to back up our expertise, we are confident we can support your needs. Looking forward to working together!